SAFETY PROCEDURES FOR THE SAFE OPERATION OF A BOUNCING CASTLE
- Under no circumstances must the equipment be interfered with or moved.
- In the event of high winds or inclement weather deflate the inflatable
- A responsible adult must supervise the unit at all times.
- Never overcrowd a unit and segregate different aged children.
- Ensure that no persons are on, or in the inflatable while inflating or deflating and never remove the plug without first checking.
- Persons using the inflatable must remove footwear, belts and glasses.
- No toys, sharp objects, water, food and drink allowed on the unit.
- The hirer is responsible to cover any hard surfaces adjacent to the entrance/exit with mats or soft material.
- No adults or pets are permitted to use our inflatables.
- No children are ever permitted to climb on the walls of an inflatable
- Never allow children to run out from the unit.
THE HAZARDS ASSOCIATED WITH A BOUNCING CASTLE CAN INCLUDE ALL OF THE BELOW AND IT IS GOOD TO BE AWARE TO PREVENT ACCIDENTS.
Instability and blowing away in windy conditions
Situations caused by loss of pressure as a result of failure of the fabric, zips and
seams, failure or loss of power to the blower or disconnection of the blower or litter
blocking the air intake.
Falls from the structure
Tripping e.g. over anchorage's
Injury to users caused by boisterous behaviour
electrical hazards such as a dog bitting a cable
injury to users caused by wearing inappropriate clothes & shoes
suffocation & entrapment by improper use of the equipment.